Customer Service Center
To help us expedite your Return Merchandise process, please read this procedure carefully:
- CLICK HERE to download the RMA Form.
- Complete the RMA Form and contact our RMA Department at (203) 743-6741.
- An RMA number will be assigned and this form will be faxed back to you within 48 hours. The RMA number is valid for 15 days.
- Items to be returned must be properly packaged and returned with all ancillary devices. Returns must be shipped freight prepaid to the following address:
Preferred Utilities Manufacturing Corporation
Attn: RMA Department
31-35 South Street
Danbury, CT 06810
All return shipping charges are the customers responsibility. Items received that have not been properly package may have their warranties voided. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of each carton. Included one copy of this form inside each package being returned. Note: Each item type returned will be assigned a different RMA number. We advise you to insure to cover for any damages during shipping! C.O.D returns will automatically be refused.
- The form must be signed and dated.
Microsoft Snapshot Viewer
We use Microsoft Snapshot to send invoice information, sales order acknowledgements, and other customer service generated reports. Please follow the instructions below to download the Microsoft Snapshot Viewer.
The Snapshot Viewer enables you to view a Preferred Manufacturing reports sent from our Customer Service Team.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 95; Windows 98; Windows ME; Windows NT; Windows Vista; Windows XP
This download works with the following Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Microsoft Office Access 2003
- Microsoft Access 2002
- Microsoft Access 2000
- Microsoft Access 97
Instructions To Install:
CLICK HERE to download the Microsoft Snapshot File.
Save the file to your hard disk.
Double-click the snpvw.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- To remove the download file itself, delete the file snpvw.exe.
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select SnapShot Viewer and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.