Draft Damper Assembly
The Model E-Link Draft Damper Assembly is part of a full scope control package that assures safe and efficient control with undivided system responsibility.
- Overview and Features
- Application and Ordering Information
The Model E-Link Draft Damper Assembly pre-mounts a Model SM-15 servo actuator and JC-22XMTR Draft Range Transmitter Assembly. Only a stack draft connection is required. The Model E-Link Draft Damper Assembly is part of a full scope control package that assures safe and efficient control with undivided system responsibility.
- Complete Draft Damper Assembly saves installation time and cost by supplying a factory mounting Actuator, Draft Transmitter, and a Low Draft Switch.
- The Model E-Link Draft Damper Assembly and JC-22D2 Draft Controller form a complete draft control package.
For use on firetube and watertube boiler stacks.
- Specify E-Link Draft Damper Assembly
- Specify Damper Size (12", 16", 20" or 24"), consult factory for larger or non-listed sizes
- Specify Model JC-22D Draft Controller 4. Specify Model SPS Shaft Position Sensor (not required for “Floating” Draft Control System)
Damper Frame: 10 gauge Carbon Steel Rolled Channel with mounting holes
Damper Blades: (2) Opposed Blades, 10 gauge Carbon Steel
Inside Diameters: 12", 16", 20", and 24" consult Factory for nonstandard sizes
Bolt Holes: 16 for 24", 12 for 12",16" and 20"
Finish: High temperature primer
Actuator: SM Rotary Actuator, close coupled to Damper Shaft