Flexible System Controller
The FSC-120 is a general purpose programmable logic controller that is programmed with Function Block logic. A single FSC can be used to control a
process, or multiple FSC’s can be networked together for coordinated distributed control.
The most common application of the FSC is to monitor and control emergency
generator fuel oil supply pumping and storage systems.
- Duplex transfer pumping skids
- Day tank level control
- Distribution piping Leak Detection
- Multiple Main Tank motorized selector valve control
- Main Tank filtration, water separation, and chemical injection
- Tank truck off-loading pumps
- Boiler burner oil pumping skids
Instruction Manual Scope:
This manual describes the FSC-120 controller hardware.
The application specific control logic is described elsewhere.
The FSC_Draw personal computer based logic creation/editing software
is described elsewhere.