Preferred CDR Draft Control System with Linear Actuator JC22-PL2-1006
► Offers a 6-inch range of travel with a 60-second nominal stroke time. The JC22-PL2-1006’s thrust range is rated at 150 lbs with a cool-running 72 RPM synchronous motor.
►The actuator is self locking in the “last” position if there is a power loss.
► Preferred’s JC22-PL2-1006 interfaces with your burner management system:
○ The JC22-PL2-1006 is a sequencing draft controller.
○ Includes burner management interfacing relays for automated Open damper during Purge, and Closed damper after shutdown.
○ Includes an Automatic/Open selector switch. This allows the user to blow soot without interrupting the burner firing and allows the burner to fire in the “Open” damper mode under emergency conditions.
► Sensing and control functions offered via the PID controller are as follows:
○ A solid state sensor provides an accurate, low drift signal to the controller.
○ Field-adjustable Set Point for both positive pressure and negative draft applications.
○ Adjustable Sensor Dampening to reduce the effects of flame induced draft pulsations.
○ Adjustable Proportional Band for control of the rate of actuator movement in relation to the set point.
○ Adjustable Dead Band to prevent actuator “hunting” near the set point.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
|Draft Control Actuator Cutsheet (Catalog 25)|
|Preferred CDR Draft Control System with Linear Actuator JC22-PL2-1006-SPEC|