Preferred CDR Draft Control System with Linear Actuator JC22-PL2-1006
The JC22-PL2-1006 is housed in a durable metal enclosure with a removable cover. The JC22-PL2-1006 is a direct replacement for the Hays Cleveland model # 9502-1012-B-8. The JC22-PL2-1006 provides automatic modulation for any negative or positive draft application. Specifications Weight & Dimension: 21 lbs. 17.5” L x 7.5” W x 5.9” H Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz Motor: 72 RPM synchronous motor Sample Connection: ¼” NPT female fitting Ambient Temperature Range: 0 to 140F (-18 to 60C)
Travel: 6 inch linear, 60 sec. stroke Thrust: 150 lbs User Auxiliary Switch: Damper Fully Open, 16A, 250VAC Set Point: Adjustable, 0 to +2.0” w.c, or 0 to -2.0” w.c. (field selectable) Dampening: Adjustable, 1.5 to 15 seconds for 90% response to a step change Dead Band: Adjustable, 0.01 to 0.08” w.c. Proportional Band: Adjustable, 0.03 to 0.2” w.c. (deviation from set point required to run at full speed)
► Offers a 6-inch range of travel with a 60-second nominal stroke time. The JC22-PL2-1006’s thrust range is rated at 150 lbs with a cool-running 72 RPM synchronous motor.
►The actuator is self locking in the “last” position if there is a power loss.
► Preferred’s JC22-PL2-1006 interfaces with your burner management system:
○ The JC22-PL2-1006 is a sequencing draft controller.
○ Includes burner management interfacing relays for automated Open damper during Purge, and Closed damper after shutdown.
○ Includes an Automatic/Open selector switch. This allows the user to blow soot without interrupting the burner firing and allows the burner to fire in the “Open” damper mode under emergency conditions.
► Sensing and control functions offered via the PID controller are as follows:
○ A solid state sensor provides an accurate, low drift signal to the controller.
○ Field-adjustable Set Point for both positive pressure and negative draft applications.
○ Adjustable Sensor Dampening to reduce the effects of flame induced draft pulsations.
○ Adjustable Proportional Band for control of the rate of actuator movement in relation to the set point.
○ Adjustable Dead Band to prevent actuator “hunting” near the set point.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
|Draft Control Actuator Cutsheet (Catalog 25)|
|Preferred CDR Draft Control System with Linear Actuator JC22-PL2-1006-SPEC|