Flexible System Controller (FSC)
Fuel System and Programmable Logic Controller
The FSC-120 is a general purpose programmable logic controller that is
programmed with Function Block logic. A single FSC can be used to control a
process, or multiple FSC’s can be networked together for coordinated
The most common application of the FSC is to monitor and control emergency
generator fuel oil supply pumping and storage systems.
- Duplex transfer pumping skids
- Day tank level control
- Distribution piping Leak Detection
- Multiple Main Tank motorized selector valve control
- Main Tank filtration, water separation, and chemical injection
- Tank truck off-loading pumps
- Boiler burner oil pumping skids
Instruction Manual Scope:
This manual describes the FSC-120 controller hardware.
The application specific control logic is described elsewhere.
The FSC_Draw personal computer based logic creation/editing software
is described elsewhere.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
|Flexible System Controller (FSC) Cutsheet (Catalog 25)|
|FSC Suggested Specification|