- Home »
- Resources »
- Tools »
- Answers to common technical questions, including troubleshooting steps and documentation." href="resources/tools/kbase.html">Knowledge Base »
PWC 24VDC Power Supply TestFILED UNDER: ATPS, Chief Dispatcher, JC-CDST, PI PWC, PU PWC, PWC, PWC Pump Set, TGEL-D5
If the CPU OK LED on PWC not working and the PWC screen is blank the problem could be the PWC Power Supply has failed.
Steps to Troubleshoot
This procedure is intended to confirm the DC Power Supply on the PWC is functioning properly.
Follow the steps below.
1. Disconnect power to the PWC and remove ALL cards then reconnect power
2. Locate Terminal Strips J1 and J9 on the motherboard (all the way to the left of the motherboard – Pref Part # 190600).
3. The Measurement from J1 Term 2 to J1 Term 24 should read +24V.
4. The Measurement from J1 Term 2 to J1 Term 17 should read +5V.
5. The Measurement from J1 Term 2 to J1 Term 19 should read +5V.
6. The Measurement from J1 Term 2 to J9 Term 2 should read +12V.
7. The Measurement from J1 Term 2 to J9 Term 8 should read -12V.
If the power supply is working properly all of these voltage readings should match. If one or more does not match then part or all of the power supply has failed. (Note: This power supply has NO user serviceable parts.) If the power supply has failed we recommend contacting your local rep or our order entry department (203-743-6741) and ordering a replacement power supply (Pref Part # 92356) and power supply connecting cable (Pref Part # 92364).
Related Files:PWC DC Power Supply Test Procedure.pdf